What transit time is acceptable for our customer? What is the budget for the shipment? Sometimes our customer prefers to use a faster service. There are also some cases that we understand that cost effectiveness is the first priority. What are certain instructions that have to be followed? We sit down with our customers and ask about their previous experiences. Cargopedia makes sure to understand their requirements and avoid what they don’t want to happen.
We also take time to explain the current market situation and all service details. We always try to provide a few options and ask our customers to choose the best one that suits their needs.
Here are different kinds of ocean freight services that Cargopedia provides:
- LCL (less than a container load)
- FCL (full container Load)
- Break bulk
- Ro Ro
- Pick up the empty container
- Delivering the empty container to the shipper
- Pick up the full container and deliver it to the shipping line
- Preparing import and export documents and performing customs procedures and formalities
- Loading the container on the vessel in the origin
- Unloading the container at the destination
- Performing customs clearance at final destination
- Delivering the full container to the consignee
- Returning the empty container to the shipping line
Ocean Freight Rates
When you become Cargopedia’s customer, not only you will enjoy the special ocean rates, but also we will provide you with a few options to move your shipment...
Ocean Freight Toronto
Ocean freight will be a better choice comparing to Airfreight when the buyer does not need to receive the cargo as soon as possible. Also, sometimes the cargo weight...