Next to service, shipping cost is perhaps one of the top concerns for many businesses. As an entrepreneur, it is essential that you find a shipping partner that understands not only your company’s requirements but budget concerns as well. But beyond this, there are simple ways that can do to make sure that you get the best shipping rate in town.
1. Rate Shop. One of the biggest habits of many businesses is that they sign up for the services of first shipping vendor they see in Google. While this practice many save you time, it is important to know that there are tons of other great shipping providers which can offer you the same service at a more affordable rate. Rate shopping is a solution that allows you to compare the shipping rates so that you can get the best value for your money. In addition, rate shopping will eventually help you a find a shipping partner that suits your business needs and of course, budget.
2. Consider investing in prepaid shipping. Is shipping a regular part of your business operations? Well, to reduce the cost in shipping, perhaps your business could consider the concept of prepaid shipping. This means that you buy shipping labels in bulk and ahead of time, instead of paying for each package as you send it out. Most shipping companies offer a discounted rate of ten to twenty percent when you buy quantities of shipping label. Not only does this save you money but prepaid shipping also spares you from the time-consuming hassle involved in most shipping processes.
3. Process everything online. Another excellent way to save on shipping rates is to pay for your shipping online. For one, this system is created so that consumers can enjoy a hassle-free shipping process. Transacting online saves you tons of effort and time that you would usually spend just so you can settle the shipping rates.
4. Watch for Billing Errors. Make sure that you check your carrier’s invoices for any error such as a miscalculation or a reimbursable service failure that is costing your budget to blow up. By checking your invoices, you save your business from paying any unnecessary fees or charges.
5. Look for a trusted shipping partner. This is perhaps the most important item on the list. Looking for a trusted shipping partner means you do not have to worry about any billing errors, you don’t have to fret about their service, plus you don’t have to worry about over pricing or high shipping rates. Having a trusted shipping partner will help you put all these worries aside because you know that you and your business are in good hands. Indeed, finding the best shipping rates can be quite a challenge. There are, however, shipping vendors that offer competitive packages. Here at Cargopedia, we believe that shipping does not mean spending excessively. We understand the importance of shipping to your business. Like most consumers, we understand that you only want to get the value for your money. As such, we try our best to deliver you not only the finest service but also the most competitive shipping rates in the market. Our shipping rates can cater to almost any budget and requirement. Regardless whether you are big company relocating overseas or a regular household ready to move to a new home, we will do our best to work with your budget and provide you with a service that makes most out of every penny you pay. Contact us and learn more on how we can provide you with the best shipping rates!
Air Freight Rates
Ocean Feight Rates
Cargo Freight Rates